Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ISSUE 21 - TARA TEE




What are you attending school for currently? I am studying Business Marketing.

Hometown? Sacramento, Calif., NorCal, Baby.

When did you begin modeling? I began pursuing modeling after participating in a Miss Junior Sacramento Pageant when I was 12 years old.

Is it something you plan to pursue regardless of school? I wouldn't give up my education to pursue modeling, but I enjoy it and will make time for it when I can, because I see it as a form of art. I don't model to put my name and face out there.






What are you involved with outside of school/modeling? I love being involved in music, my favorite thing about Austin, TX is that it's the "live music capitol of the world." Music is really my passion, as well as musicians!







Age? Nineteen

Why did you leave Wilmington? School? Sadly, I left Wilmington to go to the University of Texas at Austin, Home of the Longhorns,
I miss Wilmington everyday! The guys in Wilmington are ALOT better looking!

What activities do you enjoy? I enjoy making fun memories with friends, taking pictures, surfing or sunbathing on the beach, I love to
bake, as well! I'm well known for my "Hella Good Cookies"!





What about yourself would surprise people, something no one would know? People are usually surprised that I'm into the pursuit of knowledge and maturity, and I'm constantly improving my character, which they don't expect from a 19 year old blonde. Oh, and people are usually surprised that the secret ingredient to the "hella good cookie" is that I bake them naked.


Photos: Tea Beserivic

No comments: